Wednesday, April 2, 2014

FAL Q1 Wrap Up - Not So Much

Finish Along 2014

It's time to link up with Katy of The Littlest Thistle for Finish Along 2014!

Sadly, there's not much to report. My first item of business was to make a quilt for Another Little Quilt Swap 8. While I did get this finished, it doesn't actually count because I didn't use the leftover block like I intended. I started from scratch, so it wasn't a UFO.

My president's quilt and the 4" block swap? Never even pulled them out. Whoops.

I have made some good progress on the WannaBees Round Robin quilts. I have had two passed to me and finished one. The other is in the works, so I'm not holding up the line. I cannot wait to show these to you! It will probably be quite awhile, but everyone is pulling out the big guns on these. We are allowed to show them to the bee members who aren't the owner in between rounds, and I've already been warned that I'm going to cry when I see mine.

So I'm getting some stuff done, but not much on the FAL. Oh well...any day sewing is a good day!

Hope you're doing better on your list!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...